PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2013, 14:44
ACS24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just taken the test at Sheffield at 1pm. I think it went well, got through to the secondary tests anyway.

Now just have to wait 15 days (or possibly 30 as they explained due to the fact they are out around the country supervising tests) until I find out how I have done.

The diagramming was quite straight forward but the the cubes were a nightmare. I only answered around 3/4 of the questions in each test but I'm hoping they don't expect people to finish as it's a trade off between accuracy and speed.

I was surprised by how many people left after the motivation test because if you have read the document then most of the answers should come to mind immediately, leaving you time to concentrate on the ones that are less straight forward.

Best of luck to everyone still to take their tests and those waiting for results. If any of us make it to stage 2 it would be nice to meet up Apparently stage 2 tests will run during February and March. And also, as confirmed by others, the 24 months before you can apply again is true. They told us before the secondary tests.