PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2013, 23:39
Cazza_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I expect the load factors on the Wizzair flights are high? I think in light of the fact that its the Polish flights that are keeping DSA alive, then there should be more Polish speaking staff at DSA.
What would make you believe there isn't any/enough Polish speaking staff at DSA? Should this be the case anyway, they have operated well enough for the past 7 years or so...

Anyone know if the TCX 757 is still going to continue its services to turkey and pmi for summer 2013? Also i've heard there's a lot of 738's going to bhx and ema for summer 13 so anyone know if dsa may home a TOM 757 for the summer season?
TCX 757 at DSA are currently only planned to operate services to and from NBE. The TCX flight to DLM and PMI are currently planned to operate with A320/1 aircraft dependant on which day of the week.

As for TOM, they are slowly scaling back on the 757 fleet and increasing the 738 fleet - hence the increase you will see of these aircraft at many of their summer bases. You will find the majority of the 757 fleet becoming confined to TOMs larger bases at LGW and MAN over the summer months in the next couple of years. This summer DSA will have the usual 2x 738 based plus the odd couple of W-pattern flights - These also operated by the 738s.

Last edited by Cazza_fly; 20th Feb 2013 at 23:43.