PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2013, 21:01
Guest 112233

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bit of detail will help

Generalised phrases like

"There is a new building going up to the right of the Tristar Hotel which would make an excellent viewing platform ?"

Do not really convey the context of the situation at all - detail is everything - Scale, how far, what size from what perspective + a snap from a phone (if you are not in imminent danger of being shot) - I'm not being ironic.

I suspect from the wording that it's part of the new tower/ATC complex but context & detail is needed, otherwise it seems like "Kite Flying"

In all honesty as a SLF (Who has flown an aeroplane) - Please advise the poster to google BHX on a suitable browser will help.

For the professionals please be patient. - For the "watchers" and we can be useful, please provide a positive feedback, it's what you are paid for.

In JB I'm as bad as the rest, but as long as it's not a wind up, please cut some slack (Yes I miss Plot-dropper, Slott spotter or what ever he/she was called on another thread) - It was "Fun" to read but I suspect that the quality of the thread discussion (NB Jobs) was damaged.

CAT III