PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - are 3000 jet hours not enough for interview?
Old 20th Feb 2013, 14:45
Wesker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airbus a321

wesker
Quote:
Much more strict regulations on the use of contract workers would also be welcomed...
Stay in your Ivory-Tower. You must be "blind" and quixotic.
Pray to g0d or someone else that you will never have to earn your money as just a "contract-pilot".
Maybe - no - for shure - you are too $tupid to realize, but working as a contract-pilots is in very seldom cases your own choice, but an urgent must to survive and to buy food for family and kids. And believe me and be aware that almost all of the contract-pilots had a good and a stable job before - maybe like you have at this moment - . But they were victims of e.g. incomepetent airline "managers", the downturn and economical crisis and also P2F pilots, who fill any seat, for less money.

Never saw such an arrogant,naughty statement ever in all my life.

I do not appologize for getting personal - and for shure I did not understand you statement wrong, because it was really very clear to me,

I am so angry about our post, and although I have a very good education I could not resist to do this post.
Feel a$.hame WESKER
eh...

You are right. Contract work sucks. People need real and stable employment to be able to live a normal life. That's why I think the use of contract workers should be much more limited. At the moment the airlines are abusing the system and avoiding hiring anyone permanently at all cost.