PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi regional recruitment
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2013, 16:27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Anyone got any ideas as to how you can reclaim the tax on our type rating. I'm currently on the five year deal paying my bond out of my net. Cheers

I think the regional deal is one of the best available at the moment. A great chance to get started on a jet airliner, full efis flight deck, on a good salary, bonded for type as supposed to pay all up front (during type training getting basic salary including accommodation with breakfast and travel home) pension, private medical insurance, class one medical insurance, all renewals payable by the company, sickness benefits, a lifestyle agreement, the list goes on... How many airlines are offering this, right now? Oh and I don't pay for my uniform either!

Yes it's an Embraer, heaven forbid a 145 but it has done and continues to open doors for those looking to move on. As for the future of the company we now have strong leadership with focus and the tenacity to see the best brought out in our product. Taking chances and exploiting some great opportunities. Here's to the new, much improved British midland regional!