PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2013, 08:59
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's difficult to second guess how some on the top floor will decide who gets the nod but they do have history of being fair. I would suppose( and as usual just my opinion) if they have guys who have been offered a position they will honour those if a related course comes up, having said that there seems to be confusion between hold pool for interview, job offered. I don't think there are many people with a job offer and no start date. The basic fact is if we open the interview door again then we are going to interview and there is the possibility of a job. We will as always take the most suitable candidate. Monarch are not like BA, we do not have the man power to see thousands of candidates just in case. When interviewed you are not seen by HR and a recruitment pilot, you are usually interviewed by two senior management pilots. This means we are more targeted with our interviewing and we will not have a big bunch of Flybe guys with job offers waiting to gobble up the next course. The only guys that have a job offer will be a case of us miss calculating a course number at the last minute. If I had a couple of thousand hours and relative aircraft type I would forget about who's had an interview how many of the next jobs are gone etc and just concentrate on getting my arse into Luton in front of these two and securing the job