PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 18th Feb 2013, 03:40
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A witches cauldron boiling with potions, spells and 'mystique'

The special audit report is not a pretty one. Just to scratch the surface you have:

Poor fuel policy and practise.
Pilots apprehensive to formally record defects.
Operational control - The AOC exercises little, if any control over the operation of tasks once a task commences.
Poor pilot training.
Lack of FRMS
No DAMP conducted after incidents/accidents, and this one;
Broad organisational failures.

All of this uncovered, yet Mr Pot Plant and Mr White see no reason to pass this on to the ATSB?
All of this uncovered yet Mr Pot Plant sees no relevance between these organisational findings and the root cause of the accident (keep in mind CASA promulgate the holistic approach to investigations and look at the broader context of an Operator), Mr Pot Plant still keeps blaming Dom entirely?

It seems that the special audit leader, as well as people such as Mr Cook are (were) the only ones who understand true root cause and latent conditions because Mr Pot Plant, his executives and the Beaker are completely lost in transit!

I am also starting to wonder if Mr Chambers has been covertly setting up his own Star Chamber in which Mr Pot Plant was being set up to be the star attraction? Could we now see a reverse place with the Chamber Pot receiving a pineapple and Messr Marcolin getting paroled from projects and again regaining the Sydney throne?

To many possibilities, to much shenanigans and too many bobbing apples to choose from! I better grab a beer, popcorn and copy of the SPM and sit back to enjoy the next enthralment!! (Well, not until I have taken out the garbage and watered the pot plants!).