PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loading Apps.
Thread: Loading Apps.
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2013, 16:31
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Mike, running a search, does not find that app, however my icon still shows 'Market' so I'm not at all sure it's changed to play store, therefore I may well be browsing in the wrong shop, so to speak.

Running this tells me I haven't got G -play store

EDIT: Just talked to MR. Android 1.32 is the latest OS on here. I have a bad feeling I can't get much further with this phone, though I don't understand why I can't see your recommended link on the phone's list. ( she said, that icon is the equivalent to play store. ) Guess I'm just left behind with this dinosaur.

Everything below is kind of pointless now - unless it's a rainy day and you have nothing to do.

https://play.google.com/store/search...Kovalev&c=apps

My phone - an MB501 - does qualify, but the Android version may not. I do not know how to find my Android version.

I have Blur version 1 32 24. (Shrug) don't know what that is, and who would call something, Bluuuuurrrr, anyway? Sounds like someone barfing.

I fear calling the MR people on a Sunday, cos of the long wait times.

I'm persevering with this phone because it's astonishingly clear - and partly because I have 3 batteries, two chargers and headphones - all gained while they kept sending me new phones.

Oh, and it's unlocked, so it works on my T-mob account in the UK. BUT, looking at the screen sizes of the new Windowz phones, they're about twice the square-footage, so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet soon. Not sure about Win 8 type interface though.

Last edited by Loose rivets; 17th Feb 2013 at 17:01.