PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heard the instructor SOs are jumping the seniority queue?
Old 16th Feb 2013, 16:51
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VERY far from a grumpy B-Scale CX pilot. If you'd read or researched first before pouncing you'd know the answer.

So what? The C-Scalers who raced to take what others refused due professional integrity think they now deserve respect or their place at CX protected? And the AOA fighting for non-members rights? We saw NOTHING but cheap lip service via updates from the AOA regarding a stance, position let alone action against C-Scale. The AOA is supposed to be there to protect the present & future of Officers' terms & conditions, but only if it affects their own back pockets it seems (or your daddy is a member / senior CX pilot willing & able to take up the mantel).

The AOA did NOTHING to contact let alone offer one ioata of support or defence to the succesful DESO applicants waiting for so many years. They sat & watched C-Scale be introduced & did absolutely nothing. In fact the AOA's stance was deafening in their silence. RA65? That too was OK by them as it suited so many of the "them" as well. I don't see you guys whining about its effects on seniority & career profession?

Every down turn in rights, loss of job security, reduction in basic terms & conditions you all willingly endorsed the second you scurried to accept C-Scale. It was only a matter of time before it would start as predicted a few thousand posts ago & even years ago via the other thread(s). Now you want protection & respect against the ar$e you kissed?

Bring on DEFO's. So what if they undercut your job, your salary or career? You so willingly did it to others, & what's more staunchly defended your right to do so.

"But it's a great opportunity for me under my circumstances" says the DEFO.... Sound familiar? Karma is a bitch.

As for being amused? Nah.... Just sitting back after a long flight watching the big wheel turn.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 16th Feb 2013 at 17:04.