PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heard the instructor SOs are jumping the seniority queue?
Old 16th Feb 2013, 15:02
cyrex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow Chinabeached, you sound like a grumpy B scale with full housing.... which actually is not a bad deal at all compared to the C scalers you see now. So what if you got jumped a couple of seniority numbers, i am sure the locals/c scalers that jumped in front of you would of gladly let you keep your position in the queue if they were told they will get full housing in doing so. However the rumour regarding the instructor cadets is just ludicrous. A lump sum of 4M (from the rumour mill)plus JFO upgrade in 6 months after they start their induction? I have no idea what they signed when they were hired as instructor cadets nor do i know exactly what they are getting now, but obviously there is a dispute over the terms signed and the terms they were given once they were eligible to come back to CX. To have this rumoured settlement offered to the instructor cadets though is just crazy and i know AOA have been fighting hard to get them this settlement, but i am wondering why the AOA is fighting this hard for non-members but are absolutely useless in fighting for their actual paying members with regarding to issues such as 25 year housing, basing closures or even an improvement to the current c scale contracts.