PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2013, 14:02
GlasgowBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afternoon folks!

I booked my S1 yesterday for this coming Friday at the Novotel Birmingham, at 11am. Hopefully I finish at 1pm and not beforehand!

Travelling down from Glasgow by train on the Thursday afternoon so that I'll (hopefully) have enough time and a relaxing journey - particularly if it's snowing and the trains are all delayed to

Like everyone else who has their S1s next week, I'm nervous as hell. Nerves are good though. Well, so they say!

I'm just reading through the NATS leaflet and trying to absorb it in, as much as possible. As for the spatial awareness/cubes tests, I downloaded a brilliant app on my android this morning. Search for "spatial reasoning" on the Google Play store and the free app should be at the top of the list. It's addictive as hell, and excellent at brushing up on solving the horrendous cubes.

Burning out the app and reading through the NATS stuff is what I'll be doing from now until next Friday morning!

Good luck to everyone who has their S1s next week (and also S2s/S3s!). Wise words I've been told: if you don't make it, then it's not the end of the world!

GB