PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engine Management Course
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2013, 11:41
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No.

Gami spread under 0.5gph with some tweaking done by Andrew Denyer at Riverina Airmotive in Adelaide.

I am going to try a set while they are in my possession encounters to their new owner in April. Just to see what results I get.

The Gamijector is superior in its nozzle design, and the way it sprays, so I expect a slight improvement due to atomisation. And I do run an upper deck pressure feed already like a TC or TN setup.

Any way back to topic, the APS courses are all about education. Problem is the ones who squeal the most are the ones who need it the most. They don't know what they don't know and won't risk a money back guarantee. Horse to water thing.

If only they knew the money they would save on LAMEs bills by telling the mechanic what's wrong, not spending a bomb on unnecessary work that does not do any good.

How many CPLs can honestly say they can pick an exhaust valve problem 20-40 hours before it fails?

How many twin drivers like Chieftans for example know what to do when the MP is inexplicably out of Sync? And that one can kill you and your pax. Almost killed George Bralys brother many years ago.

Commercial operators like blackie would yield far greater ROI if they just put their pride aside and went to a class.

Morno, you are off the hook, that was me taking photos myself and not keeping rudder pressure, but you can cop that one.

So now we have all the BS out of the way, anyone with genuine questions not rubbish rock throwing wish to ask a question, they can be basic, but never a dumb question so long as its sensible.

A Squared, if you wish to share your experiences with me, PM me your details. Love to hear about your 24,000 hrs of LOP days

Advanced Pilot

Last edited by Jabawocky; 16th Feb 2013 at 11:44.