PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2013, 16:56
manix-cs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However, still the same issues continue...........

Had the misfortune to spend £1,140 with Proviation recently.

They took my money on the 25th Jan, then emailed me on the 31st Jan to say they didn't have any in stock, but they'd be in stock within a few days.

I said OK.

The unit turned up on 6th Feb.

It was faulty, so I emailed them that afternoon asking for a replacement.

No reply by lunchtime on the 7th Feb so I emailed again.

No response by that evening, so I filled in the on line return form.

Phoned twice on the 8th Feb, no reply, but didn't leave a message as I was away for a long weekend.

Phoned 3 times on 11th Feb, no reply to any of the calls, leaving a message asking them to ring me back on the first call of the morning.

Phoned my credit card company on 12th Feb to instigate a dispute and charge back procedure for the amount I'd paid.

On 13th Feb, a sudden flurry of activity, 3 emails in quick succession offering to pick up and replace the unit.

I'd already ordered elsewhere so declined and asked for a collection and refund.

The collection was requested for the next day (the 14th) and I got a tracking number back and enquired if this was for a collection as requested. Surprise, surprise, I didn't get a reply. I stayed in all day.................

And guess what? No collection happened

On the 15th I got another email with another tracking number which STILL didn't tell me when the collection is due to happen and which claimed ( inaccurately) that the email on the 13 th HAD told me when the collection was due, but that it didn't happen because of an ' exception'.

i'm sure some people on the forum will have had a good experience with this shower, but I can tell you, I'm never ordering from them again!

Last edited by manix-cs; 15th Feb 2013 at 16:58.