PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2003, 19:34
Avtur

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Am in a room in the Eastern part of the World watching Schindler's list;clucking bells. Am thinking how lucky we have all been and how things could be so much different.

My arm is also sore and I wonder if I have done the right thing. I am scared for what may happen and yes, I will be in the front line of things evan as an NCA "member" (to coin a phrase).

I know people thought they were going to get something fantastic out of the our "AA review", however I hope they didn't expect it. I hope that as the non-naive professionals that we should be, that we would understand that the requirement of the Service was not to lose (in the short-term), the numbers of NCA that would statistically cause grief to our fleets.

We have seen these reviews for years, and should know that only a few benifit and the majority lose. The people we think should have been targeted never are, and those who were, should n't.

Consider yourselves lucky and think about what you could be earning in civvy street; Consider what you are getting now.

For those of you that have served less than 14 years; you have a great deal to achieve and give, for us knackered sh*ts who dont get a penny; we have a great deal to pass on, and to take.

I am watching people being murdered now. Sorry to be so stiff,(it has been a week).

Last edited by Avtur; 9th Feb 2003 at 19:48.