PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RH or Jet Blast? An everyday story of simple countryfolk
Old 14th Feb 2013, 11:13
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
TC - I have had a similar relationship with Nige(H) ever since I was apparently too "Pussy" to fly in an ash cloud. Despite repeated clear explanations that in the NS we simply followed our instructions as good soldiers he still likes to bring it up at every opportunity.

On this thread he has repeatidly explained that he is quite prepared to bend and break aviation rules because he beleives they are either flawed or do not apply to him. He also claims to be a CFI. I am sure the CAA are reading his statements with interest.

Proffessional pilots are just that - PROFFESSIONAL. We follow the rules, apply the procedure and place our considerable faith in the system that we have self elected to be part of. Sometimes things go wrong and we spend considerable time and money to analyse why and effect change where appropriate.

What Nige(H) appears biologically incapable of accepting, is that without rules and procedures to follow, no base line is established and therefore we cannot control the outcome or make sensible change when things go wrong.

Iain King broke the law. In doing so he breached the trust placed in him by the CAA. His transgression may cause the CAA to react and tighten up those rules and regulations that Nige(H) hates so much. Nige(H) is not capable of processing this kind of connection. If he was he would not try to defend the actions of the very people who will eventually make his life more restrictive, more difficult.

So TC relax in the knowledge that his childlike approach to this thread will ultimatley feed the beast that causes him so much pain!!

DB