PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment XI
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2013, 11:06
suzlincon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Needed Please :)

I registered for job alerts on the EK site emiratesgroupcareers.

I attended an OD on 9th Feb and was given call later that day to attend AD on 10th Feb.

I was then selected and given a Ref number (33) and invited to attend FI on 12th Feb.
Before I attended for FI I was required to take an online test sent to my email addy.
I also had to take to the FI a set of formal and casual photos along with 6 passport type photos and a further copy CV.

I did all this and the interview lasted around 30 mins with the girl selecting my photos and asking a few questions about my current employment etc. Quite relaxed.
Then she said I should hear from them within 4 - 6 weeks. My CV had to be sent from my email account to the cabincrewrec address when I got home.

I returned home and got the Documents Checklist Form out for the email address and sent off my copy of CV with the girls name in subject line as I guessed she would be the RC.
I enclosed the Ref number (33) as given to me on AD.

*** would the above be correct? ***

Also I noticed on the Documents Checklist a paragraph that says " an online application must be made available on our recruitment web site before your file can be submitted for review....."

I am now in a panic/confused.... Do I still need to apply online for the job at emiratesgroupcareers website ??
If so, how does that application 'marry up' with the photos, documents, CV etc already given to recruiter ??

Can anyone please provide definitive answer to this ?

Finally, the cabincrewrec email addy..... if the recruiters name is put in subject line...is that a way to contact her directly should I need to advise her when / if I complete the online application?

Confused dot com!!!