PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 14th Feb 2013, 10:30
crs92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
second interview stage

Hey guys,

I did my first recruitment session for Virgin Perth Cabin Crew on Tuesday and it felt it went really well for me, a lot more relaxed than what I thought it would be and I worked really well with the group I was with.

Anyway I made it through to the second round interviews that went on today, but during our activity there were the same people controlling the conversation and made it hard for others to join in. I'm usually really good with team work activities but because of these people I couldn't get a word in! Has anyone who has done the second round interviews have any advice for me? I'm really scared now that the assessors thought I was shy and might not progress me to the online assessment I know they judge on team work and what you have to say but I also know that they don't like over confident people so I'm hoping they liked me from when I introduced myself. Also the assessor who interviewed me on the first day was there again so he could be there person who decides yes or no for me I guess..

Thanks!