PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RH or Jet Blast? An everyday story of simple countryfolk
Old 14th Feb 2013, 09:30
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NigeH: When you start using language like: "I'd like to kick the s*it out of you" and "C'mon, see you outside"...it's past "having a laugh". It's not the sort of behaviour I expect to see on Pprune, nor targeted at me. You're making it far too personal and have done since you (and a.n.other) went for me on a couple of other threads a while back. It's as if you are tracking me
I have been on Pprune for 13 yrs and not once have I come across such outbursts.
Enough is enough - it seems that the moderator thinks so too, as he (without my input) pulled both of your posts. I certainly had no intention then, of allowing you to continue with your vitreolic diatribe bombarding me with private messages. Understand this Nige - heated discussions - yes, following me around a public forum constantly trolling me - not interested. Try and stick to the matter at hand.

Flighty Puss (whatever!): Do you have a problem accepting the fact that IK is a dyed in the wool crook? Please, for my benefit - show me where I have "nearly slandered" IK? [Did you not read post #124?]. Get real.