PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RH or Jet Blast? An everyday story of simple countryfolk
Old 13th Feb 2013, 23:29
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I received a very aggressive PM the other day from TC ( calling me rich bitch etc etc ) . I tried to PM him back to explain or at least make sure each of us knew we were just having a laugh . The system would not allow my message to go to him as he has barred it . He is quite within his rights to want to burn IK and anyone else who has made mistakes , to the stake . But when I get abusive private emails from fellow ppruners it rather takes the fun out of it . And don't get me wrong ...I love dishing it out But I also think its fair to say that I can also take it in good spirit and am always happy to apologise ( just as I did to TC about his 5'4" stature ... Once was funny but I accepted that more than that it becomes personal hence I said I would bite my lip in future )
Anyway bye for now ..you can have him ....
Topend ... As with most things I do , it was all meant to be a wind up but it appears TC has anger issues . I guess we all get grumpy with age

Last edited by nigelh; 13th Feb 2013 at 23:32.