PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2013, 17:54
chinapattern

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems someone may know a bit more looking at the comments re a split schedule.
Nigel/Olten Pete; agree everything you say.

The main reason I posted was that it did strike me as something slightly more positive.

However, the fact remains that QR have been coming to BHX since 2006 and they are still not here so you really have to wonder if you can trust anything Al Baker says. For example, one minute he says they were not joining OneWorld and then a week later said the complete opposite! Also, notice how it suddenly went quiet on the BHX front when it was announced they were joining the alliance?

The other issue for me is that when they went twice daily at MAN they made no secret of their intention to entice passengers from the Midlands and as they're now down to x10 weekly it seems they bit off a bit more than they could chew in an effort to keep up with EK/EY.

But trying to remain positive, would any of the two proposed timings result in an AM departure from BHX?....(i'm useless at figuring these things out) Was wondering if that could give QR a slight advantage providing off course this info does turn out to be accurate.