PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANOTHER bail-out for SAA!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2013, 16:20
El Peligroso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been at SAA (and the SAAF - Bergie, note two A's) and still have many good, competent friends at SAA. I don't belong to that imaginary, fictitious club Bergie mentioned but I have left for sandier pastures.

The way SAA is being mis-manged, the burden this places on the tax payer and the unfair competitive advantage (I use this term loosely) it enjoys because of such "advantage", is nothing short of disgraceful. In the "real" world, the doors would have shut long ago!

Bergie, if you think that because you are at SAA you are better than the hard-working folk at Comair, SAX, Airlink and any other SA company, then you need to wake up, smell the roses and have a reality check! We all know that there are pilots at SAA today who did not get in on "merit" alone! For every one of those that got in, someone else did not! Count yourself lucky or "connected".

For those not at SAA, don't ridicule those who are. Seriously, do you really think SAA pilots are to "blame" for the predicament the airline finds itself in? Why should SAA pilots, those who actually worked hard to be where they are, hang their heads in shame as a result of a flawed senior management selection process, based on political affiliation with little or no regard for leadership, intelligence, limitations or shortcomings?

Come on guys, engage your brain before you engage your keyboard and post some sensible sh!t!

Last edited by El Peligroso; 13th Feb 2013 at 16:22.