PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Aerospace
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2013, 10:45
wata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb My renewed experience with AAS (on going)

I just hit 250 hours on type in January and I'm still continuing and enjoying the flights. Take-off and landing are exciting. You may not know that taxiing in the airport where the space is packed with other airplanes and cruise in turbulent conditions with a lot of CBs are also exciting.

AAS introduced me NFS for my refreshing course of A320. So, I didn't know about NFS before. But NFS just did my refreshing course professionally and I'm contented of the service.

I don't know why people here are writing negative comments to AAS. I don't know what is going on with the people who have negative opinion, but for me, AAS is the best line training company and if you doubt it, you can just visit my place to see what is going on if you have time. 'Seeing is believing', do I believe.

It is of course totally up to you to put your money on AAS or NFS or whatever. One thing that is true, this line training here is very good opportunity to zero time pilots. The airline and AAS are cooperating and providing this excellent program for us. The price looks very expensive, I understand that. But considering the fact that after 500 hours on type, you can probably get the A320 pilot job almost anywhere in the world, the price would not be so high. Normally, F/O's salary ranges between $5,000 to nearly $10,000 per months depending on which airline you work for. And normally, as you are expat, the airline would provide you with housing and commuting for free. (My line training airline provide the employed pilots here with the housing and air tickets to go home and back for free.)

I just wish any misunderstanding between you and AAS and/or NFS would be resolved soon.