PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's the love?
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2013, 10:44
Tray Surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always take people as I find them, be they either side of the door... If I get the cold shoulder from cabin colleagues or flight crew colleagues, then I leave it at that and do what I have to do with them professionally and with courtesy.

I feel happy to ask questions about what is happening/has happened at varying points during flight, but I suppose it all comes across in the way you ask a question, not the content. I have never been told not to ask questions or that I am being stupid for asking. I have found that, on the vast majority of occasions I have had want or need to ask about something, the flight crew have been only too happy to explain something to me, and I have been thankful for their time.

I have worked on the upper deck a lot recently and find if I make that little extra effort with the flight crew, they make the time for me, which I like.
Despite what has happened in the past at our airline, I still have the upmost respect for the skill and ability it takes to fly these machines, and find if respect is shown one way, then respect is shown for my skills of dealing with the SLF.