PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2003, 07:17
cgi_firstclass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOFORIT

GORILLA you earn my respect. You have the courage of your convictions. Certainly 'middle of the aircraft' material.

FIXEDWINGFAGGOT
you have my sympathy but you know were in the dictionary that comes. The airships note the Gorillas of the world and when they become the dominant creatures the changes for all are introduced. Sorry but they just view you as a whinger who has not the courage of theit convictions. Dream the excuses but the cut no ice with the AVM's and AM's. You are paid 36k+ for your loyalty. Thats what they can convince the Treasury it is worth.

ESCAPEE Be happy. You have a new Budgens and one of the smartest coffee bars in the HUNTER fleet. One day your existance will be near perfect with a new building. Perhaps perfect when they give you your own heating when sitting very close to the galley/toilet. My new colleagues cannot believe that you can make a cup of tea and have a pee at the same time.

To all, if you are involved in the possible forthcoming events, fly safely, my thoughts are sincerely with you.