PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2013, 23:15
Greendotz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all,

Going over the booklet for the S1 ready for next Tuesday, i'm just wondering how people grouped the aircraft at the back for revision. Just going through them by page doesn't seem to be sticking as much as i'd hoped!

Thanks!
First I prioritised the Boeings, then when I was confident I was making progress I moved onto the Airbus’s, followed by the rest. When revising I find (for me personally) that I remember something better if I remember it as a list. Once they’re listed I then look for similarities or patterns, so essentially there’s less to remember. In the case with the Boeings it was easy as the higher their model the higher their stats (with the exception of the newer 737’s and the 747). Airbus’ were a little more difficult as their stats are more sporadic, however they do share a lot of stats (the A318,19,20 and 21 all have the same speed, the A330 & 40 share the same speed and cruising level ect).

Obviously everyone has different methods of revising/memorising but I would definitely recommend learning just a few at a time than trying to do them all in one go.