PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - airline interviews the donts
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2003, 00:11
amyyma13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airline interviews donts

Interview dont's

I went to an interview recently where one of the applicants turned up in jeans and a t-shirt. There are alot of people out there who would have killed for an interview and someone like this gets the opportunity.

It does not matter how rich or poor you are you can always borrow a suite from a friend or buy one at an op shop or purchase one and take it back the next day. You really need to give yourself the best opportunity you can.

I also did a one day course with one of the applications who has all the makings of a great flight attendant but chose to ignore the specific details of what we were told to wear on the day and chose a more relax look which would have been ideal for Vigin but not this.

Find out what is appropriate for that Airline and work it. Little details like french polish on nails, great make-up, french roll or bun for your hair and even the way you sit and smile makes the difference.

My advice for the up coming interviews with Emirates is do a one day Flight Attendant's course and plaster that smile on your face.
SMILE SMILE SMILE

Amy