PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320: Oil pressure indication and Advisory on the ENGINE SD Page
Old 12th Feb 2013, 11:25
flame_bringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nelboy
If the engine had been shut t/r cannot inadvertently deploy due to the fact that your ECU would be off so the HCU won't get any command even if the levers had been put on the reverse thrust detents, plus the inhibition relay would be de-energized.
The only means to prevent inadvertent deployment is what I pointed out earlier in my previous post, A/C on gnd and radio altitude below a certain level+reverse thrust command from the micro switchs, potentiometers and resolver synchros in the throttle control unit.
This together with an engine running signal from the EIU through the low oil pressure switch+throttle control unit micro switchs command to energize the inhibition relay, And potentiometers signal to the 3 SECs with a radio altitude input to energize the Hydraulic shut off valve for the HCU to operate.
I don't think that oil quantity indication input is required for the operation of the T/R.

Last edited by flame_bringer; 12th Feb 2013 at 11:31.