PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 12th Feb 2013, 10:38
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Popcorn, circus acts, magic tricks and pineapples...

Indeed, what a line up, perhaps it should be called 'The Beaker And The Muppets Show'? It's an amazing line up of uselessness, there will be more spin than a Texas tornado. Not to mention comments such as 'I wasn't in that position back then' or 'I was based in an office further up the corridor back then'!
Can we take bets as to who takes the first question on notice? Or perhaps who deflects first to the person on his left?

I can't wait to see the Beaker offload his tautological ramblings of how he knows better than James Reason. Then you have Terry trying to remain quiet during question time (mainly because these old types get worn out easily during a big day out!). Then you will have Anustasi and the Richard Dreyfuss lookalike plying their well crafted trade and creating some incredible magic tricks aimed at diverting attention. And Mr Skull, will he retain his poker face while having a pineapple inserted or will he wince the way his staff do when they see his Friday Hawaiin shirts? And don't forget the FF version of 'faceless men' - Herr Boyd! The egg shaped player who has made hiding beneath the radar an art form. I hope the Senators give him some quality stage time. After all he did lead Team ASOP during their '2 year, 30 unfinished projects at a cost of several million dollars' failure. Oh my how Mr Skull was most unimpressed!
And Hoody, dear Hoody, out to enjoy his final swan song before the Senators prior to joining ASA? Will his buddies truly sacrifice this lamb or will the Senators act the part of a loyal Sheperd and rescue him from the pack?

And finally, with all these old farts together in one place, will Australian aviation safety remain safe while the top echelon are busy in the senate? Too bloody right, the skies will be temporarily even more safe!
Hopefully the Senators will schedule in rest breaks for the old geezers, supply them with Bex, soft lollies and a cot so they can take a nanny nap during the day. It is very important that we care for the elderly.

So step right up folks, ringside seats available, this could well be the farewell tour, a never to be seen again performance. The trapeze act will be thrilling!

P.S The GWM have opened the betting booth and taking bets as we speak. The first bets are being taken for which Nupty will be sporting a red power tie to remind the Senators who has the biggest kanackers, or which one will be wearing a carefully selected soothing blue tie to help show the Senators they come in peace? Personally I would dress them in a yellow, beige or pooh brown, but hey, I don't have a PHD in tautology so what would I know??