PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 12th Feb 2013, 02:35
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The issue is 'accountability'. Why do you see organisations such as Occupy Wallstreet? The banks, congress, government do as they please with no recourse, justice, punishment or accountability. They act with impunity and immortality. If these suckholes worked for themselves or a real business they would crumble like a cheap deck of cards! Oh my god they would scream, we actually have to be account for what we do??

It's time to introduce accountability into CASA. Remove the veil of protection, make the executives fully liable and accountable for mistakes, malfeasance, bullying, corruption, deceit and perjury. Make them stand before a Judge, police or simply the laws of the land that should apply to all people and not be discarded for just a handful of individuals. Remove the heavily fortified ring of steel that protects them and then we will see just how big their kanackers real are. Put them in the ring with an even set of rules and even gloves and lets see how tough they are then, rather than hiding behind their big brother protector like the spineless, weak pathetic trough dwellers that they are.

The times are changing, the troops grow restless and the showdown is looming. Society is cyclic and has endured militants and dictators for thousands of years, but push the people to far and see what happens. We are seeing that escalation right now..

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 12th Feb 2013 at 05:24.