PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 11th Feb 2013, 19:42
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MOIE # 1040 –"So although The Skull has been around 5 years, he takes no responsibility? As for the others who have been at CASA ranging from 12 - 20 years and who conveniently deflected Senator Nash's probing, they don't get off so easy I am afraid. Anybody in those positions and who has been in CASA for that length of time would have had a say and had influence in decision making. No high level decisions are made without consulting with others, so the 'hand washing' by these guys is laughable.
The sad part is the 'willing accomplice', those who sit back counting the days, even "tut tut" in your kitchen, then sneak back to the office to pen the 1700 special. The CASA fifth column should be given the opportunity to speak up, without fear or favour. The 'good uns" seem to toddle off into obscurity, quietly shaking their heads over a beer, rightly scared of speaking out. The "ring of iron" is supported by those who know better, that are too scared, apathetic or even happy to go along with a blatant, overtly corrupt culture need to be dragged out, named and shamed.

We pay for a service to the public – not to service some bloody Minister. I don't how some of these people can shave every day, take wages and have the brass neck to appear in public, pontificating on safety. Bollocks – they know it, I know it.

Last edited by Kharon; 11th Feb 2013 at 19:43. Reason: Well - it makes me cranky.