PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instructor with 600hrs Dual Given looking for options
Old 11th Feb 2013, 05:20
PK-JACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I'm saying is agreed. The aircraft did have its issues, and they had all the right to ground them for the reasons. However, the comment that the aircraft 'was no longer able to reach 2,000 feet', you also know yourself, was a plain lie.

Another post, actually made by you, in a different thread 'Instructing in Indo' on 25th of January, 2013 at 08:36:

Stating that the owner is trying to 'force people to fly even though they have had a number of engine failures', was also a HUGE lie. The closest any of the 3 aircraft came to an engine failure was the power loss after takeoff. That flight was with me. Due to the circumstances, I took the correct action, by putting the power to idle, and landing straight ahead (as if an engine failure occurred). The instructor with me (I won't say who for private reasons), disagreed with my decision to abort the flight, took control, and applied full throttle.

All of them issues have now been fixed, and 12 flights over 1 1/2 weeks have taken place flawlessly.

Regardless of the issue, keeping to the truth is always the best idea in any issue/debate. That way, the public will not be misinformed with any false information.