PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instructor with 600hrs Dual Given looking for options
Old 11th Feb 2013, 04:20
Gold Seal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PK-JACK. If you are going to quote an article in your post, you should firstly check how valid and accurate that article is.

According to LIFT's lawyers letter, we were not actually 'fired', and we left the hotel of our own free will on 6th December. However, my contract was terminated on the 12th December by letter (which I can send you a copy of) and I was asked to leave the hotel on 14th December (for which I have a receipt of my room service bill showing that I was staying there until the 14th December).

And yes, some aircraft have had problems when they first come into service. However, unlike the 787 recently, LIFT did not think that 'power loss' in a single engine aircraft warranted grounding the fleet until a solution was found. What were suppose to do ? Fly the aircraft until someone had an accident ?

Firstly you say that you agree that the aircraft has problems and then you go on to say that the problem was the instructors who did want to fly the XL2. You completely contradict yourself