PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB report just published on A320 throttle asymmetry incident
Old 11th Feb 2013, 00:05
Lookleft

Received 216 Likes on 103 Posts
Hmm!... Look Right seems to have vacated Prune.
Must be locked up inside the sim doing his super hero sim instructor stuff to save the Oz public from the lesser cretins of Oz aviation!
So you think that your rapier like wit and powerfull insight into all things aviation is enough to frighten people away from the keyboard amos? Unlike you I don't stick my head out from under the bridge when the billy goats gruff cross.

Interesting that other than CB and Centaurus the only comment is from those making personal attacks and nothing of substance.

K laments the opportunity missed and I agree with him. My posts refer to my actual experience and a possible explanation of why an experienced F/O undergoing command training interpreted something his training captain said as a command to rotate without checking his own speed tape. I'm not going to rehash it, read what I actually wrote and not get all hot under the collar because you think F/O's are some sort of sacred cow.

BTW Never been a sim instructor and I have plenty of airline training experience, thanks for asking. Whats your experience?