PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's the love?
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2013, 15:26
Macker-1ie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TANUA
Macker-1ie

You say you are 25 years of age & yet berating a Senior & very experienced aviator that has worked in many parts of the world.

Try to "think" about what he is saying & not just literally interpret what has been written? Your type of response is exactly what he is talking about.

As you are so wise-could you describe a "bad landing"? What might seem like a bad landing could be a perfect landing-depending on the circumstances? On the other hand you could have what you consider a great landing from an "incompetent" crew that may have gone close to losing the aircraft several times during the flight but "fluked" a soft touchdown.
I don't think age has anything to do with it... I have been in the aviation sector nearly 7 years, a senior cabin crew for the last 2. I have as much of a right to comment on this thread as anyone else without your degrading comments. I
Have never claimed to be 'be so wise' as you put it..

I deal With the cockpit crew directly and just The reason I quoted "bad landing" as it is common terminology used amongst our cockpit. This is a cabin crew thread. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of that. I'm Not interested in getting into A tit for tat argument.

Open your mind pal.
Cheers