PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Something to answer for AFT??
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2013, 03:12
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not sure what you mean by " the current format" but I found the flight planing course at AFT second to none. I failed my first attempt and then I realised that I needed more time to self study and practice because the smallest error means you lose the 5 marks and then there is a good chance that you will fail the exam. Even though i had put alot of effort into it, 2 weeks was not enough. I needed more time to self study to benefit from the subject and the exam. I liked the fact that it was hard, challenging and based on the 727. It's old, its complicated and it's a reality to check. Anyways, So I decided to leave the course, go back home and self study the exam on my own. I studied the subject, did all the exercises and prac exams over and over and over again until I got 100%."trial and error" So, then when I felt comfortable with the exam I went and sat the exam and I think I got 88%. It's just one of those exams guys! I am sorry to say, you just need to learn the subject and the skills to pass this exam! unfortunately, there are no short cuts with this exam.

Last edited by archangel7; 9th Feb 2013 at 03:14.