PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's the love?
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2013, 22:01
UnderPaidPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know it's hard to express in writing the way something is said and how it is perceived, its different for almost everyone. And I can only be honest when I write this but, as far as I could tell the way I told her and the way she responded was pretty clear she didn't like what I had to say.

It was all pretty innocently said, there was no intention of belittling or trying to pull the wool over her eyes, she has got a reputation for being a bit of a pot stirrer.

CyberBob, I'm not sure how you figure my comment is an indicator of how I treat my colleagues?

I get along very well with almost all the people I work with, flight attendants and pilots alike.

It's funny you mentioned bringing my own food, the food we receive on the flight deck is sealed before its put on the plane. It never used to be but after an incident with a FA now it is.

But nevertheless, I don't want to get on their bad side because I do like to get a coffee once in a while. Maybe I just won't ask the one FA I'm talkingabout.