PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How can a young pilot start a career in the Philippines?
Old 8th Feb 2013, 12:15
neilb767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another dumb ass

Skyline

So you cant make the grade and your solution is to go out and pay for a 320 rating ? Frankly, i hope you lose your money ASAP.

Read up and see how many idiots like you are considering the same.

We get into aviation so that when we are "qualified" and flying for companies that make revenue, that we will receive a fair remuneration package.

If your willing to pay for your type rating, then why should any airline even pay you , let alone respect you.

Other post on this forum are about pilots paying Lion Air 30K to fly 500 hrs, think about it..they need pilots, why are these dumb asses paying to fly there , simple , they cant make the grade and have taken the easy way up.. so the industry is screwed...

I wish you sorry ass loosers would stop doing this self sponsered type rating crap.

I like to see FO's earn there wings, gain experience on what ever it takes to get to the jets, but then , be paid a fair wage and benefits.

Every airline in europe, and asia cannot be a stepping stone / low cost, for you dumb asses to pay for ratings and experience building, where do you go then ??? eventually all the legacy airlines will take the bait also and implement "fly our jets for free" training.

Have some respect and dignity, I dont mean to direct this flak at you , but to all the butt heads that are considering and doing the same.

And fyi, I did my time in the bush, froze my ass off and went where the jobs were.

My two bits, keep instructing till you get your 1,000 hrs. then try to move up the ladder like most of us did..

Just read this post

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far...nes-alert.html

Too bad so sad..glad you got screwed boys !

Last edited by neilb767; 8th Feb 2013 at 12:34.