PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK hold pool (DEC's)
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2013, 11:35
Basic Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You may well be right Mrs Mangel and I'm sure the FO's that have been waiting for command will be saying, "bout time too!!" Fact remains, that there are a number of us who have been assessed as suitable pending a course date, and we have not heard that we are no longer required yet. That e mail could be on its way after the "weekend", but until then we will wait and hope there is one last chance. I know its a difficult subject, if I was an FO waiting for the left seat, I know how I would feel. It's never going to be a subject that will be resolved happily for everyone.

For everyone else reading this that is waiting to hear, historically, decisions are made and changed frequently in EK. We have certainly missed the main boat, but you can never tell what those on the top floors will drop on the recruitment team, sometimes at very short notice. You might hear that there is nothing else happening one week, and then get a call asking if you can be there in a month! We will know one way or the other soon enough, next FY's plan is out some time soon and all will be clear. ( for a week or two ).