PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's the love?
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2013, 11:08
benji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't agree that crew should not flag up concerns if the pilots have not been clear or they don't feel able to chat with them. At my airline, its called a just culture, not a blame culture.

I also don't think crew shouldn't have a know it all attitude to the pilots, there should be a respect and if your crew member was rude to you that's not on - but stripes don't gain respect the person does. I respect UPP for his reasoned reply and explaining his original post, which was not clear to me so perhaps it was confusion on both parts that caused this situation? I don't need to see evidence when pilots say something, as long as they tell me like I am not stupid then I trust them to keep me safe. It is nice to hear you dont mind crew coming to you though!

You have got every right to be annoyed with the crew member, I would be - but is on a Cabin Crew thread the best place to vent, was my point. Granted this is a pilot site predominantly but the majority of crew work hard and respect the flight crew. I come on here, because a lot of the time I can get very intelligent and informed answers to questions.