PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thai R Air is Sunny Airways
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2013, 13:39
Stewsan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in the pocket

as of today, on a gross of 270,000 baht, the company will take out around 19,000 in taxes and this is what I have been told by one of the pruners that is in this chat. Hang tight for a month and I'll be able to give you a live answer. The pay, for what ever reason, when it's paid, is one of the highest in SE Asia. It would be great if this company survived despite it's problems and an employee sharing detailed negative comments with us. I personally don't approve as I believe when you sign on with a company, there is a certain amount of loyalty involved. I've been involved with a few companies that I don't always see eye to eye with but the last thing I would do is go on a public forum in an attempt to run them into the ground. All new airlines have their growing pains, better to give them your all and if you don't like it, there are lots of jobs out there. I worked for a company in Asia for almost 20 years and even though they paid well over 200K per year and most got between 14-18 days off per month ( in a block ). I had to listen to constant complaints from guys I flew with, at what a miserable job it was. Pilots.