PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instructor with 600hrs Dual Given looking for options
Old 6th Feb 2013, 02:49
PK-JACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Disappointing

Denis,

Honestly, I really expected more from someone like you. A flight instructor who I truly idolized when in Lombok for the first time, has reduced himself to posting various items of slander, and forwarding slanderous articles (a lot of the information in which aren't even true, one of which being, the XL2 was "no longer able to reach 2000 feet").

Fairly given, I am a fresh CPL IR graduate from the school, but have equally had my own disputes with LIFT, ruling out any favoritism. Setting aside my age of 20, I managed to deal with my problems, and solve them with the people in question, in a professional, and respectable manner, not resulting in degrading the name of a school by telling as many people as possible about it.

For everyone else reading this, I would personally like to confirm no problems longer exist with the aircraft. A numerous amount of test flights have been undertaken on the aircraft, with highly experienced engineers, one of which actually on the team of initial engineers who helped to design the aircraft, and consultations with TCM (the XL2 engine manufacturer), have confirmed that the aircraft are performing at exceptional levels.

I am Jack Forrest, an Expat student who studied my PPL, CPL, and Instrument Rating, all in LIFT, and currently studying with LIFT to become a Flight Instructor. ALL of the current staff have been incredibly helpful to me. If any people has any serious questions regarding anything about LIFT, and would like them answered in a true, non-biased, or non-degrading way (as was here), please don't hesitate to contact me in any way, and I would be glad to help.

I hope everyone reading this can make the smart decision for themselves, and not get reduced to such a level of abuse.

Fly Safe!