PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Riverside Flight Center - pros and cons
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2013, 20:50
mimiwhiwhu81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I came i fell in love with the setup, weeks into flying the schedule became really tough for me, i kept failing my PPL stage one check and felt like either i wasn't meant for aviation or i was being ripped off. Six months later I cannot believe how lucky I am to have discovered this school (Kudos to Adebayo Lawal), in fact i have fetched at least 4 students for them (on the way) and many more to come.
Why do i suddenly have a change of heart? Well first of all, never will you see a school where money is not their number one priority, rather the owner takes it upon himself to ensure everybody's wellbeing. The lazy ones will like to disagree with me to an extent because make no mistake, the place is tough, they make standards really high, but in the long run, it's we the students who benefit from it. If you really love flying and want to finish it as soon as possible at an affordable rate, go to riverside flight center. Only when you finish and look back on the path they made you tread will you realize it was a wonderful decision to attend. Cheers.

Last edited by mimiwhiwhu81; 8th Nov 2013 at 04:03.