PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Warbirds
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2013, 09:09
tail wheel

Received 232 Likes on 123 Posts
It is one of those days again!

I will make it very clear, no one gets a free kick here to post comment which is in bad taste, contrary to the rules of PPRuNe, or contrary to the laws of Australia.

When I put some indisputable facts that show Rolph-Smith, Leadsled, and T28D are total hypocrites.
Whether your statement is correct or not, I will tell you is that you can not post a comment that any PPRuNe users is a "total hypocrite" and expect to remain a registered PPRuNe user.

T28D posted a letter to Members of the Australian Warbird Association Ltd by M.P. Rolph-Smith who I understand is the President or Chairman. I assume it is a not for profit public company limited by guarantee? Having far more than a passing knowledge of not for profit incorporated associations and not for profit companies limited by guarantee, I see no issue with the President or Chairman's public letter being published in PPRuNe, if that accesses more of the Members, provided the letter does not contravene the rules.

Your posts which I removed appear to be selective copy and past from the companies internal correspondence which were probably confidential to the author and intended recipient only. In my opinion you came here solely to throw a little sh!t, hoping some would stick.

If the document author and the intended recipient send me an email granting their express consent to those comments being published, I wil reinstate your post.

I have already clearly indicated by email to some who have posted in this thread, that any PPRuNe forum will not become a battleground for the Warbirds internal disputes. They have agreed to limit their comments and if the thread gets out of hand, it will be closed. I expect you to also respect those boundaries.

I don't make a habit of deleting posts, removing thread or banning users as in general there has not been the need. However, over many years a few miscreant users, habitual trolls and wannabe jerks have been banned, without fear or favour. I can confirm that some users who have posted in this thread have previously been banned, learnt a valuable lesson and now contribute value to our Dunnunda Forum.

I think that makes our position clear?