PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Genghis the Engineer
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 23:53
Pilot DAR

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts
GtE lives on, and is well. He can be found elsewhere, after a short search. "Occupations?" could be a useful key word in a search. In my opinion, he suffered a severe injustice in September. He and I emailed about it at the time, he was very hurt. Indeed he was later vindicated to a large degree.

The unhappy treatment he received on PPRuNe lead me to rethink my participation here. Though I do post, I am no longer the eager supporter of PPRuNe I one was. I post to support PPRuNe members - that's all. GtE is finding satisfaction in things less centered on forums. Certainly a loss to those of us who learned so much from him. I had dinner with him years back, and very much enjoyed my time with him - one of those evenings which just went by way too fast.

Sadly, PPRuNe's loss, is no one's gain. But GtE gave of himself immensely for the betterment of others, and that it what is to be appreciated. Nothing goes on forever....

I like to think that the PPRuNe leaders have been able to evolve they standards to prevent such a major loss again.....