PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 21:47
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Kharon, indeed, the good Senators may only retain enough power to open the can of worms and not have the power and permission to take the matters to a higher playing field, time will tell. One thing is for certain, the way things are currently going I think there is enough coming to light to ensure that when a large smoking hole finally becomes a reality (and it will), there will have been enough evidence raised about the governments inaction and posturing to ensure some mighty big legal action is actioned against these clowns. Then again, it's you and I the taxpayer who cough up for it in the end and those in higher places that shall not be named remain fully protected and unaccountable.

Mr Chocolate biscuit, the CASA chess game contains many many processes. Written rules, unofficial rules, rules for some and rules for others, secretive and clandestine rules, no rules, supernatural occult rules and a smattering of pony poo rules. The game contains 'winner takes all' rules, 'you are the weakest link rules', rules pertaining to trough wallowing and rules about the rules. You have hypothetical rules, rules in which accountability for players actions don't exist, rules that are discussed, articulated, philosophised and excitedly discussed at round table meetings by men wearing slippers and smoking cigars while sitting on leather couches in dark libraries at secret locations where blood letting and touching each others plonkers is the norm!

Yes, Mr Biscuit, many a twist to this Chess Game. But you ain't seem nothing yet, wait till you see the game of 'Tautology' when released in full after almost 24 years under development.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 3rd Feb 2013 at 21:52.