PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2003, 10:09
phnompenhkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sheepie, I don't want to dissuade you, but they are Qeed up. Those who saw the first post on this thread and bolted in got a start, and most of the FOs are in fact Captains waiting for a hole to crawl into (aren't we all waiting for that?)
I think they'll employ some local Cambodians from Royal Air Cambodge as well, so there will be a long list. The second aircraft is on the drawing board, and business is looking good so far. Singapore and KL are on line as is the only Cambodian port outside PP. Loads are increasing slowly.
Thanks for the advice on offshore banking etc. We new guys to this expat thing can do with all the help we can get to keep the loot from the clutches of Mr Carmody. Increasingly more difficult though - more than 51 days in Oz, and you have to contribute to the losers who refuse to work and want to be carried for their entire lives.
I'll get my finances in order, and the house on the river has reached plans stage. I know there are better waterfronts in the world than the Tonle Sap River, but it's all we've got.
KaptinM, I've finally met the principal financier/partner. Decent bloke. I mentioned your name but it drew a blank stare. Perhaps it's a lesser investor you know. I'll seek him out.