PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 10:21
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Spike, interesting sir, very interesting. If your sources are also correct then it certainly appears that FF are harvesting a frickin pineapple plantation?

Industry complaint to the ICC? Score a pineapple?
Industry prove that CASA are incorrect over their interpretation of an issue? Score a pineapple.
Industry disagree on an audit finding or an NCN stemming from op surveilance? Score a pineapple?
Work for CASA and do the right thing, act with fairness and integrity toward industry? Score a pineapple.
Highlight a CASA deficiency or incorrect action in regards to an internal matter? Score a pineapple?
CASA - Write some silly comments making the Senators out to be buffoons, then apologise, brown nose and eat a poo poo sandwich? Dodge a pineapple.
CASA - Trick ICAO and FAA with circus acts and amazing tricks against a darkened background? Dodge a pineapple.
Continually lie and deceive by promising completed regulations for decades then simply stall and play magic tricks until a new government is elected and then start playing the same game over again? Dodge a pineapple.
Respond to Senators questions with imbecile comments, 'take it on notice' (and never come back with an answer), and treat Senators with contempt? DESERVED PINEAPPLE.

I think Mr Spike also made an interesting but brief reference to Lockhart River? Although a different topic I interested in hearing more about this? I have always said that FF dodged a bullet on Lockhart, and the Norfolk mess as well as Canley Vale seems to be rapidly building a profile of Regulatory ignorance, arrogance, incompetence and bot bot covering. Again I believe that decades of individuals avoiding accountability has created a horrid culture of 'we shall do as we f&king please and you can all get stuffed'. A royal commission needs to be granted, there no longer is any other option.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 3rd Feb 2013 at 10:25.