PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 16:20
MetoPower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flame_bringer
You are such a professional at biting the hand that has once fed you, If you can't have respect to your former employer and fully dedicate your time at bashing it then I'm warning others of you, you are a menace to the industry.
I bet you would do it to your current employer too, while I have no intention of harming you but I reckon that people like you should have thier identity revealed and given to all of the airlines and be blacklisted from employment.
If you cant be polite when talking about someone that once upon a time fed you then you cant be entrusted to transporting passengers.

I very rarely post.
I left GF over 15 years ago (never looked back), and I might have used different words, but Brassplate is right.
One of us posted a short while ago that GF was one of the very few airline everybody wanted to be part of. Things have changed!

You seem to ignore (or forget... sorry I just realised you're only 24) that a few (not many, I admit) disappointed"locals" (as you call them) have left the ship over the years, aswell for the very same reasons.

Ops. dept. started falling apart (very fast) when M. Douglas. & J. Brown. left for retirement. Later on the two M. D.

On his last day, I met M. Douglas in the old barracks and wished him farewell. He shook my hand and said “good luck”. I today still remember the look on his face; he meant it and he knew what he was talking about.

I didn’t ... yet!

MP

Last edited by MetoPower; 2nd Feb 2013 at 16:24.