PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malindo Airine
Thread: Malindo Airine
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 12:06
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha.. I think most airlines should join the BCA.... (Backstabbing, Corrupt Alliance) instead of One world or Star Alliance.

Its seems all people are interested in screwing everyone over until there is no one left...then lets called its another failed project lah... All the talk by pilots to politicans on how things can be better by employing this person or that person, or do things this way or another... at the end of day, there is no right person or right way...Just keep it simple.. YOu just need a YES or puppet person, the BOSS is the politicans the 51%.. Just pick a person or persons.. stop the bull.. and fly. AVIATE NAVIGATE AND COMMUNICATE... right now we are at stage..... Flatulence..

Whatever crew you pick to command Malindo..exMAS, Transmile, DCA Officals etc...all will jump ship if there is another airlines, open up, and comment how CR*P Malindo was, it was a sinking ship etc...we are all just glorified gold diggers and pimps.... who is the next JOHN i can SUCK a gold bar from... so just pick someone who can write and talk aleast ICAO 4. and nods and off we go.

I really hope Malindo will succeed....it can be a good or great airline...if there are not too many sticky fingers etc.. I really hope it not another "remember that time, that an Malindo nearly succeed, but due to ........ had to call it a day"

there are some many failed projects (hobbies) in malaysia: from 1995 to 2002

Aero Malaysiana
Amrose Air
Asmara Air Services
MasBe Airlines
Mofaz Air
Pacific Air
Premier Airlines
Silverline Airways
MALINDO????????????

And the ones that give up after a few touch and goes... 1997 -2005

Adorna Airways
Asia Tenggara Aviation Services
FlyAsianXpress - FAX - Renamed as AirAsiaX
Mafira Air Charter Services
Pelangi Airways
Saeaga Airlines
Wirakris Udara

There will be some Cadets willing to pay the 35-40k USD. there are some desperate people who have been sitting around with 250-300hrs for many years, they gonna be selling there Ibu. for a place... if not.. there are hundreds of foreign pilots (larangan perkataan) will be happy to... sorry DCA I used the forbidden words..

Sorry about the rant...PMS....and the anus is getting a bit raw. thanks for asking..

Last edited by jetjockey696; 2nd Feb 2013 at 12:10.