PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated 737NG Low hour first officers
Old 1st Feb 2013, 23:43
CandM Aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all again !

I can completely understand everyones frustrations as we are mostly in the same boat in a still shockingly bad market for guys without type ratings and newbies but jumping to every conclusion as a rather good package is on offer is not the way things should be.

From the negative posts it is quite frustrating to read and I hope you do speak to a few ladies and gents who have dealt with us as we do try to have a chat and build up a relationship with our candidates as well as clients. I have personally been in the same situation as most low hour and non tr pilots so we 100% understand and I never ever forget where I started. If there's a few tips we can give on the CV. We will give it ! Not charge £25 for a re-writing service like others. If we don't think your suitable for a position. We will tell you and discuss how we still may be able to help. If there's a position going somewhere we do not deal with. We will tell you !

Basically. For the negative posters and everyone. Give us a call. Have a chat, drop by the manchester office for a brew ! We don't bite : - ) we will try to help !

Were not saying we will guarantee every pilot on the planet a position. But
we know how disheartening the job market can be so we will try to point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to seeing the posts on the 22nd !

One does apologize if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes ! Sending this from a blackberry with my sausage fingers is extrordinarily hard.